You will need :
- A black shirt , cotton .
- White fabric paint / but if you don’t have that you can use acrylic paint , but be careful because some acrylic paint can rub off the shirts .
- a sponge
- A cardboard box (eg : cereal box cardboard ) where there are a waterproof surface on one side .
- Fabric Scissors
- Masking / scotch tape
Take your acrylic paint and a sponge and dab randomly in the made hole .(also according to the picture)
To make the craters on the moon so that it doesnt look like your 4 year old brother painted it . . .
1. paint the first coat
2. Cut random pieces of duct tape and stick them on the dry paint , (Its always better to place them more abundantly at one specific corner )
3. Dab more paint over the duct tape .
4. You can lift the duct tape right off after .
If the craters look too squar-ish and weird , just dab over them .
DO leave a comment , and tell me what you think , and suggestions for more DIY’s 🙂